- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing and retaining the best talent to support the strategic human resources needs of the West Coast Cluster.
- Promote equity, transparency, and consistency in the selection process.
- Support the Region human resources needs by ensuring incoming staff receive efficient on-boarding as well as systems compliance is achieved on induction and exit.
- Provide strategic advice around HR needs to Hiring managers
Policy Implementation and HR Administration:
- Provide advice around implementation of National staff guidelines and ensure they are in line with the overall federation guidelines and labour laws
- Liaise with HR Geneva and ARA to ensure effective implementation of HR guidelines for delegates within West Coast Cluster
- Ensure compliance with all systems and procedures and ensure management integrity and accountability with high quality standards in HR; ensure the implementation of audit recommendations; advise on corrective measures and establish relevant internal controls.
- Work with line manager to review JD’s, get approvals for job descriptions and job classification of positions.
- Prepare regular HR activity reports to the Head of West Coast cluster and HR Manager ARO.
- Provide direct HR technical support to Cluster HR team
- Implement Federation HR systems and tools to ensure that there is a consistent HR approach in the Cluster
- Carry out any other tasks, as requested by the line Manager.