Senior Sales Executive-SEK211
- Full time
- 8 months ago
- Grow the Kenyan Market Segment into a fast-paced, dynamic operation’.
- Achieve quarterly I annual sales targets as established in the annual Business Plan.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and management capabilities.
- Build Strong Customer Database.
- Expand the company’s customer and product reach and thus profit revenues.
- Conduct seminar/ Road Shows/ Presentations in educational institutes, Government Sectors/Semi-Government Sectors/ Big Private Sectors.
- Conduct extensive market research prior to starting up a business and continue gathering throughout the life of the business.
- Conduct a complete mapping and perform the gap analysis.
- Forecast and prepare the minimum stock to run business smoothly all the time.
- Plan and implement a strategy for slow I deadstock items
- Increase market share, revenue, and growth year over year.
- Accurate assessment of a customer to approve the creditworthiness.
- Ensure timely collection of payments from customers.