Delon Jobs is helping Africa’s leading Bank in Nigeria to hire Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Lagos. The successful candidate will design, document and implement tests to expose bugs, and work with teams to checkmate the recurrence of errors in order to meet high quality standards and will report to the Software QA Manager. Gross salary is negotiable between 6.5M-8.5M per annum. Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com and ensure you make your email subject ‘Senior Software QA Engineer – SQAWB211’
Job Description:In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the QA process in the Engineering cluster and any other assigned tasks, using best practices and
- Work as part of a passionate continuous delivery team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to
- Employ Continuous Testing techniques to prevent quality issues during the development phase and ensure post-deployment satisfaction of internal and external customers. This can be achieved by ensuring compliance to agreed Engineering and Testing
- Design the automation test strategy, implement and maintain
- Establish and implement performance tests to report on system capability and
- Ensure security best practices for developed
- Find, investigate, track, reproduce and document
- Co-ordinate software releases to ensure seamless deployments every
- Collate team performance data and report periodically on testing efforts, test challenges and deployment activities to the Test
- Work closely with the Test Manager to ensure improvements to QA activities and processes.
- Work with stakeholders to continuously think about product performance engineering and seek to reduce production incidences and customer
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree(2.2) / HND in Computer/System/ electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied Physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least 4 years hands on experience in Testing And Automation.
- Selenium Webdriver
- Databases-SQL Server, Redis, Mongo DB
- BDD (Cucumber)
- Appium Frameworks
- Micro-Service Architecture
- Performance Testing and Monitoring
- Test Planning & Management