Job SummaryDelon Jobs is helping Africa’s leading integrated digital, payments and commerce company to hire Software Developer (Contract) in Lagos. The successful candidate will carry out end-to-end stress testing of system software and code during development phase, and secure full functionality of key features of the code. Gross salary is between 3.7M-5M. Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com, and ensure you make your email subject ‘Software Developer (Contract)’Job Description:In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to development of existing and new applications by analyzing and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Leverage programming tools that facilitate software development and coding; stay abreast of latest programming trends, and make recommendations to Team Lead, Software
- Carry out end-to-end software development, and maintain code sanitization through regular debugging of the programme.
- Introduce automation into software development processes, conduct automation testing and audits, and release automation practices.
- Applications Software Maintenance
- Perform software management, change management, diagnostics, enhancement, optimization, and system support functions (technical and user support) by diagnosing system problems and offering quick turnaround solutions.
- Attend meetings with Team Lead, Software Testing and Lead, DevOps to understand client needs and incorporate software improvements during software development phase
- Application Software Roadmap
- Maintain road map to facilitate application software development and ensure the development work is prioritized in line with business requirements.
- Document Preparation and Management
- Organize and prepare complex documents using a variety of computer applications such as Microsoft Office. Also responsible for gathering and summarizing data for special reports.
- Design various systems documentation (logical design specifications) to be used in implementing the systems, including architecture, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, etc
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (2.2) in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4yrs
- Mobile: (Android)
- Frameworks: (laravel, Ionic, Angular1, .Net)
- Databases: (MYSQL, MSSQL)
- Tools: (Cordova, Git, Maven, Gulp, Gradle)