The State Program Director will lead the Targeted Community HIV Testing project implementation to ensure that the project is well-organized and completed within the specified time frame and budget.The candidate will have a keen understanding of the Nigerian (or similar) social and political climate and developments in the health sector
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure programmatic and financial integrity of the project and to achieve rapid and sustained goals, objectives and targets
- Ensure that the project is technically sound, evidence-based and responsive to the needs of the State, its people and donors
- Ensure compliance with the terms of the award
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with donors, as well as other stakeholders
- Represent 360HSDC and the project’s progress, achievements and lessons learned to donors and other key stakeholders, through meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Provide technical leadership and ensure the quality and sustainability of interventions
- Lead the annual work planning process in close collaboration with donors, HQ and project team
- Guide the analysis, synthesis and reporting of outputs and results in close collaboration with the Monitoring and Evaluation team
- Oversee the quality, preparation, and timely submission of project reports to the donor(s)Mentor, support, supervise and manage a team of highly qualified staff, and align their efforts to ensure rapid and sustainable results
- Write and/or review project materials and publications
- Work with finance and project staff to develop and track project budgets
- Work with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) staff to develop M&E frameworks and effectively track data/resultsWork closely with 360HSDC’s home office staff to ensure effective, timely and coordinated project implementation
- Ensure compliance with operational policies and regulations of both donors and the organization.
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Health Administration, International Health or a related field; MD preferred with 7 years in related field;A minimum of 4-5 years working experience in the areas of HIV/AIDS.
- Experience hiring and supervising personnelIdentify necessary skills, knowledge and ability, in order to ensure that the team has the necessary training to meet evolving program needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience leading the development of analytical products and ensuring high quality of all deliverablesIn-depth knowledge of USAID and PEPFAR-funded projects, regulations, compliance and reporting
- Ability to maintain and manage resources, while managing relationships with contributors and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership, strategic thinking, organizational and team-building skills
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Address your Application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),
Note: Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.