- Effective stock management and stores administration under approved guidelines.
- Ensure proper record of all receipts (deliveries) in compliance with the purchase order.
- Ensure up-to-date postings, stock taking and stock replenishment.
- Prevent unauthorized person from entering the store.
- Ensure that the stores are maintained in a tidy manner.
- Carry out periodic checks on fixed assets inventory etc
- Candidates should possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in a Numeric discipline.
- Minimum Professional qualifications, if applicable: Foundation – Nigerian Inst. of Purchasing and Supply Management; ICAN exam.
- Minimum Work Experience: At least 2 years relevant or numerical function.
- Skills: Computer skills in Word and Excel, Interpersonal.
- Personal Characteristics: Honesty and Trustworthiness.
- Age bracket: 28 – 35.
- Proximity to location is an added advantage.