Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will identify customers’ needs, develop customised business software solutions, and expand company sales territories by building relationships with existing and new clients.
- Maintain professional relationships with existing clients and meet with new clients to expand company sales territories.
- Conduct market research and obtain feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Design and install customised software and hardware solutions for clients.
- Support and train team members in the use of products/services
- Negotiate contracts, terms, and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Organise sales visits
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their needs.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all assigned tasks
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance/support
Skills and competencies:
- Proficient in branding, design and branch transformation strategy
- Technical sales background
- Research and analytical skills
- Good sales skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of software and hardware systems
Academic Qualifications & Work Experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Experience in solution sales would be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.