DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Test Automation Analyst for a leading financial service in Lagos, Nigeria. The individual would be responsible for developing, Automating and executing Test automation and performance testing scripts for the bank. Interested candidates must possess a Bachelors degree in any discipline and a minimum of minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate IT experience, 2 year of which must be in Test Automation & Performance Testing. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject "Test Automation Analyst – TAAB231" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinate with product management and software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
- Develop and execute test automation through TestComplete.
- Develop and execute Performance test through LoadNinja.
- Apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks Help desk management/ provision of first level support to users.
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely resolution of user issues.
- Orderly escalation of faults to 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Provide management with weekly and monthly statistical reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, QA, Testing and Test Automation.
Skills & Competencies:
- Instinct for analytics and logical application of concepts.
- Understanding of basic programming languages e.g Python.
- Must have sound knowledge and experience of functional testing performed manually.
- Expertise in creation of test scripts.
- Possess good knowledge on Automated testing tools.
- BSc in STEM
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate IT experience, 2 years of which must be in Test Automation & Performance Testing.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g., CTFL, ITIL.