Transmission NOC Engineer
- Acting as a first point contact for transmissions faults, finding RCA and guiding field engineer/technicians’ teams for resolution.
- Supporting for provisioning and fault management of enterprise and BB links.
- Monitoring performance and KPIs of MW & fibre links and other transmission network elements and providing POA to field team for improvement.
- Planning and design of MW and fibre topologies through planning tool.
- End to end planning and execution of new/relocation transmission links.
- Timely escalation critical network issues to service partners, stakeholders and management team as per set processes.