- Anchor on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilisation to maximise the output.
- Implementing day-to-day contracts / commercial administration during execution stages and finally claims and arbitration management towards achieving the targeted financial objectives.
- Dealt with customer for contract related matters & claims settlement like Price Variation, Quantity Variation, Extra Claims.
- Maintaining records for delays & obtained Liquidated damages waiver.
- Communicating with client and consultant, keeping track of progressvolt and ensuring that projects are on time and in budget while monitoring projects budget for material and manpower.
- Exhibit problem solving skills and the ability to mitigate risk by implementing strategies in alignment objectives to meet the target.
- Inspecting work in progress to ensure conformity with QA/QC specifications and requirements, industry codes, standards and procedures, and provides technical advices to resolve problems.