- Prepare work order and ensure implementation base on condition monitoring report.
- Prepare equipment maintenance/performance reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and monitor planned maintenance for equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspection and condition monitoring of plant and electrical equipment.
- Strategic maintenance planning and coordination.
- Ensuring reliability of plant equipment.
- Carrying out root cause analysis of failures.
- Monitoring and maintaining minimum material stock level, purchase requisitions and quality inspection of inbound spares.
Ensure compliance with the following requirements:
- NIS ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- NIS ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- NIS ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering in the relevant discipline + 6 yrs experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development