Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment appliances, apparatus and fixture, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate root cause of break down and correct the problems.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and ensure compliance with codes.
- Perform duties such as maintain records and files preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment thought plant engineer.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates from materials and services to plant engineer
- Install and maintain wiring and lightening systems comply to state and national regulations on electrical code standard and maintain high level of safety ethnics
- Ensure fire safety alarm system are fractional
- Monitor work done by outside contractors adhere to regulatory code requirement and report to the plant engineer.
To apply send CV to email@example.com