- Our company is looking for a professional Front Desk Officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
- You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support.
- As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.