- Manage individual sites directly.
- Oversee multiple sites managed by junior engineers.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of projects to very high quality, and within budget.
Qualifications and Experience
- Site Engineer is a generic title for someone who is responsible for all aspects of the development of the project on-site.
- He could be an Architect, Engineer (Civil or Structural), or Builder.
- The architect must possess HND, B.Sc, or M.Sc.
- The engineer must possess HND or B.Sc.
- The builder must possess HND or B.Sc
- The candidate should have at least 10 years experience as a contractor’s Site Engineer (not consultant’s), during which he must have managed at least 2 projects valued at N500m each. Crucial.
- He should have a total understanding of all the technical details of building construction. Crucial.
- He should be very honest, and transparent. Crucial.
- He must be able to meet tight deadlines.