- The primary responsibility of a Project & Key Account Manager is to keep the project and all related processes running smoothly.
- The project & key account manager would manage relationships with corporate organizations to drive customer acquisition within these organizations.
- The incumbent would be responsible for the coordination of activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement, and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits etc.
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to large organizations and Cooperatives to make a purchase.
- Scheduling meetings for big-ticket transactions with corporate customers to discuss how Lumos can effectively meet the needs of the customer.
- Identify Government projects, associations, requiring Lumos Solution and presenting to management upon analyzing impact and profitability to the business.
- Ensure open channels of communication with all stakeholders.
- Coordinates activities associated with organization participation at tradeshows or events.
- Ensure that all marketing merchandise necessary for brand visibility is available across all channels of sales.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows at corporate events and events on behalf of the business.
- Track and analyze all sales project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements of all the above stated.
Dimensions (KPIs / Metrics Measurement)
- Achievement of sales targets
- Timeliness and accuracy of report rendition
- Efficiency in coordinating with the regional sales team of POS related issues
- Accuracy and timeliness with communication to Sales Team
- The success of review meetings and coordinated forums
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- First degree in Business Management or Finance field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Above average proficiency in MS Excel, and PowerPoint is important
- Support Demand Creation
- Corporate Sales and Presentation
- Reporting of Sales and Marketing Activities.
- Lead / Facilitate Presentations in institutions and Corporate bodies
- Facilitate new shop openings / Coordination of Sales Reps
- Management reporting
- Sales operations management
- Strategy development
- Process and policy development
- Conceptual and Analytical skill