Real Estate Projects & Facility Management Engineer
- Keep and maintain records of members’ subscriptions – withdrawals, ownership transfers, change of name, additional subscription and other changes to subscription status
- Liaise with the project accountant on subscribers account status
- Keep tab of all payments milestones to vendors and follow up with the accounts department (via project accountant) to ensure prompt remittance to vendors
- Review contractors’ bills to ensure alignment with project milestones and budget and recommend for approval accordingly
- Forward all reviewed contractors bills to accounts department for further processing
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed in the delivery of all real estate projects
- Ensure that the quality of work carried out by the contractors meets/exceeds the specification required by the society
- Identify technical and mechanical snags and ensure solutions are implemented promptly
- Develop project-specific procedures for the work to be carried out
- Serve as Secretariat representative during vendor meetings.
- Ensure prompt execution of all actions from meetings.
- Carry out regular site visits to all projects.
- Render reports on progress and quality of work per site visits.
- Escalate all unresolved issues to appropriate levels for prompt handling.
- Carry out all other duties as assigned by the Unit Head.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly update on the status of all real estate projects to the Unit Lead