design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC). Gross salary is N10,000,000 – N12,000,000. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Senior .Net Software Engineer – SSEIN221” to email@example.com
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, ASP.Net Core, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.