- Provide security coordination and supervision for the project and field offices.
- Responsible for security of staff both staff and project properties.
- Provide the program staff with security clearance and ensuring security of training venues.
- Support in the implementation of phone tree and project emergency evacuation plan.
- Report to Security Advisor and the PD on safety mitigation and threat warnings at project offices/fields.
- Oversee movement control and coordination for the project, including driver and vehicle deployment and staff whereabouts.
- Liaise with security Advisor and Project Director to issue security clearance before any field trip by program staff.