- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Auditing financial information
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating with terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organizations
- Managing and training team members
- Administering payrolls
- Controlling income and expenditure.
- Giving financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data.
- Examining expenses submitted by employee.