Delon Jobs is helping a leading IT company to hire Business Development Manager in Lagos. The successful candidate will oversee and supervise various client relationship efforts and ensure that there is retention and increase in the acquisition of new clients.
Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com , and ensure you make your email subject ‘Business Development Manager’
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and executing strategies for the organization to boost new account development
- Develop new customer relationship in new account and existing, boost operations pipeline and conversion rates.
- Drive and manage the end-to-end sales process including negotiating on price, getting approvals and contract terms.
- Define, drive and own the client satisfaction business requirements towards improving services and its delivery
- Creating long-term clients through understanding, targeting and developing the target markets and accounts.
- Understand the business, its capabilities and product and service offerings and serves as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to the target markets and accounts.
- Minimum of 5-7years of demonstrable experience
- A bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)/HND in Business Management or relevant field is required
- Track record of closing high volume deals to meet company targets.
- Ability to Identify and follow-up sales leads, pitch products and/or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of current Telecommunication market conditions to enable the achievement of market targets during the defined period.
- Strong business acumen
- Superior analytical skill
- Good problem-solving skill
- Project management experience in the telecoms industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills