Business Development Manager
- The candidate should be able to drive the execution and development of integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
- Ability to Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Ability to Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly;
- Must be able to develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Verifiable Experience in Selling IT to banks and other FSI is a MUST
- Develop Annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth in the FSI sector
- Achievement of set comparable targets in previous employment is key
- Ability to show adequate knowledge of key decision-makers in the industry
- Target management in terms of profitability and cascading it down to quarterly and monthly sales is key
- Must Develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- Very good presentation skills
- Must have a valid Intl passport & drivers license