Job SummaryDelonJobs is helping a leading bank in Lagos to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying the most effective ways of advertising or marketing companies’ products or services using various digital technologies, develop customized digital marketing strategies, suggest improvements to existing strategies, and identify opportunities to increase customer engagement. Minimum of 4 years of relevant experienceSalary is between 6M – 9M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to email@example.com , and ensure you make your email subject “Digital Marketing Consultant – DMCWB211”Job Description:In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a Digital Marketing Consultant.
- Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
- Determining the most suitable business models for start-up businesses.
- Developing suitable digital marketing strategies based on clients’ business models.
- Evaluating brands’ target customers to identify the social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement.
- Calculating clients’ return on ad spend (ROAS) and comparing it against industry averages.
- Evaluating clients’ marketing budgets and allocating spending on various marketing needs accordingly.
- Assisting clients in launching new websites and apps.
- Assessing clients’ current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine performance.
- Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement.
- The ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills