Digital Marketing Expert – DME212
- Managing Team and coordination with the branches and Sales Points
- Budget Planning Month wise and activity-wise
- Coordination and execution of social media marketing Strategy
- Handling of Digital and social ads for brand and product awareness
- Supervise and Design of content creative for SNS platforms and responsible for postings
- Supervise and Handle video shoots for localized contents and editing of HQ contents for other countries’ local adaptation.
- Development of scripts for influencer marketing campaigns
- Content modification & social media contents creation, planning and publishing through SPRINKLER.
- Responsible for increased social media engagement and reach content sourcing on MIPS for site enhancement and retailer site update.
- OSM( Online Store Management) – Support retailer sites with product contents and monitoring as per HQ Guideline
- Big Data Analytics
- Liaise with BU Team on NPI Model registration
- Management of Social Media Networks ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Strengthening Social Media network Fan/follower base (FB, Instagram, Twitter)
- Influencer Programs, Content Development, Influencer Contract preparations
- Develop activity for on-line Event(ex: Live streaming, quiz etc…)
- Paid & Sponsorship advertisements
- Moving Plan input for Related Activities
- APMS Approval request for related activities
- Best Practices Creation & Relay
- PII Data Increase. Customer data increase through signup, smart tv registration, Thinq Registration and other localized campaigns
- Increase of Traffic increase, WTB Views, Retailer Traffic, Engagements
- PR integration with Digital
- O2O Marketing activities (O2O: Offline to Online or Online to Offline).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Having Experience in MNC or Relevant Company
- MS Office Skills Expert Level
- Big Data Analysis.