Project – Creating and carrying out programs
Business development finance management.
Investigate the full scope of all NGOs’ projects.
any additional services that the Executive Chair d
Support our CEO and key employees.
• Arrange for the writing, editing, and distribution of electronic messages to members and stakeholders.
• Keep the membership management system up to date and conduct reports as necessary.
• Uphold agreements with state licensing boards and serve as a reference for staff members on agreements.
· Before distributing FSBPT documents to the general public, conduct one last review.
• Manage the bi-annual publication and the newsletters by working with the writers, graphic designers, and printers.
• Annual Meeting Logistics: serve as the main point of contact for the Education Committee and Annual Meeting speakers, among other responsibilities.