- Full time
- 9 months ago
- Oil & Gas
- Studies financial markets, in particular commodity markets as well as covering developments in currency, equity, bonds, interest rate markets.
- Analyses the impact of financial market developments on short-term developments in the petroleum market.
- Studies developments in world financial instruments, finance institutions and related issues.
- Carries out analyses of the short-term financial performance of major oil companies, including National Companies and evaluates the short-term impact on the oil industry.
- Consolidates findings of the above analyses and prepares and issues reports thereon.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position.