- Draw up operational planning schedules
- Ensure implementation of standard procedures for vehicle operations
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling. forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Ensure use of fleet management software to monitor vehicle performance and cost.
- Screen and analyze data in order to take necessary measures to reduce operational cost.
- Liaise with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce vehicle downtime.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of fuel cards for all vehicles and drivers.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operations in compliance with government regulations.
- Collaborate with human resources department to add quality drivers to the fleet and facilitate driver’s induction.
- BSc/HND in a relevant field
- At least 10years post-NYSC experience, 7 of which must be in fleet management.
- Excellent driving skill with at least 4years active driving expereince.
- Good understanding of, and usage of GPS tracking technology.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute simutaneous projects and activitis.
- Ability to effectively manage fleet and resolve complaints.
- Proven ability to drive cost reduction initiatives to keep fleet maintenance cost at the barest minimum.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, planning and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Vehicle repairs and maintenance know-how will be an added advantage.