- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Scrutinize and examine financial statements, expenses reports, inventory, financial data, budgeting, accounting practices and risk assessments.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved.
- Carry out independent, objective assurance and consulting function, adding value and improving company’s operations.
- Identify reportable issues, the suitability of internal controls and the scope of risk.
- Identify and recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
- Identifying audit scope and developing annual plans within the organization.
- Present comprehensive and complete report of audit results and communicate findings to the management.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field.
- Candidates should have 3 – 5 years audit experience and a problem-solving mentality with the ability to analyse situations and develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate Finance, Financial Software, Audit and Legal Compliance.
- Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills.
- Candidate must be professional and proactive.
- Have a strong communication and report writing skills.
- Good critical thinking skills to gather data and make informed decisions.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly