Relationship Officer (Marketing / Loan Officer)
- The candidate should be able to collaborate with Private Banker to assist clients in accomplishing wealth management objectives.
- Develop and maintain a professional understanding of the customer base to assist Banker deepening current relationships.
- Perform as the key contact for selected customer relationships under Banker guidance.
- Initiate apt activities to ensure an on-time and scheduled response to customers.
- Ensure to alert Banker with respect to any delays along with potential issues.
- Support to open and link new accounts on One Source.
- Provide assistance to Banker to attain approval on new account openings.
- Review independently all documents and link entire customer accounts to a suitable relationship.
- Provide securities details, quotes and valuations to customers.
- Implement and supervise all unsolicited trade activities.
- Ensure to alert Banker of prospective sales opportunities surface from discussions with clients.
- Conduct an evaluation of the client’s accounts.
- Collect mandatory information to analyze client situation.
- Develop and oversee relationships with clients performing alongside Relationship Manager to ensure top-level service provided to clients.
- Perform as a key contact point for a portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters .