- Identify business opportunities while maintaining a relationship with existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell loans to eligible and creditworthy Customers.
- Create a robust active sales leads, pipeline & client referral campaign.
- Meeting monthly sales target.
- Ensure prompt service delivery and ensure accelerated turnaround time on all projects.
- Promote new products and services, financial advisory, conflict resolutions.
- Collections, follow up & engagement in daily customer onboarding/marketing activities.
- Provide daily weekly and monthly support to the Team Lead.
Requirements / Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc. in Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- A certified Microfinance Certificate is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in selling loans to Corporate & SMEs, and Payroll Lending Customers
- Proficient in the use of relevant computer applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving & Time management Skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative, Adaptability Teamwork
- Ability to multi-task and thorough
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.