- Prepare, examine, or analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Establish charts of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current technology or designated tool(s)
- Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements (make VAT and PAYE returns to relevant tax authorities).