- Preparation of short to long-term financial plans and projections for the company.
- Preparation of required financial statements following relevant IFRSs.
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives.
- Allocate funds for capital projects in tandem with CEO vision.
- Support and facilitate fundraising activities (debt, equity, or debt/equity-free funding).
- Ensure that all the company’s financial policies and practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Update and implement companies’ financial policies and procedures
- Establish and implement a continuous training program for new finance employees.
- Conduct internal auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up to date.
- Promote Revenue growth.
- Maintain good relationships with investors and other key stakeholders.
- Attend to other management roles as may be assigned by the CEO.
- Effectively participate in management functions to fulfil the company’s mission and objectives.