Back End Developer – BED221
- To solve issues and find opportunities for improvement, compile and analyze data, procedures, and codes.
- Create pristine code to create useful web applications.
- Debug and troubleshoot programs
- Test the user interface to improve performance
- Utilize innovative techniques to enhance older apps
- Integrate user-facing aspects with server-side logic by working with front-end developers.
- Compile and deal with the technical and design requirements
- Provide internal teams with training and assistance
- Create reusable programs and libraries now for later usage.
- To find new features, communicate with developers, designers, and system administrators.
- observe developing technology.