DelonJobs is helping a tier-1 bank in Nigeria to hire multiple Datacenter Specialist (Power & Platform) to oversee and maintain all aspects of the Bank’s Datacentres . This includes maintaining the Bank’s Datacenters programs and systems. This includes maintaining Database patches, configuration and Database programs and systems. We require Minimum of 6 – 8 years IT Operations experience in a technology environment and first degree in Computing Science, Engineering, Operational sciences or (any other discipline with strong Information Systems component and/or relevant IT Service Management certification). ITIL certifications will be an added advantage. Salary is negotiable. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and ensure your email subject is Datacenter Specialist (Power & Platform) – TMDAB211”
Qualification and Requirements
- First degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operational sciences or (any other discipline with strong Information Systems component and/or relevant IT Service Management certification)
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years IT Operations experience in a technology environment
- Monitor Datacenter status using necessary Monitoring Application and tools.
- Carry out all suggested Datacenter maintenance activities to keep the integrity of the Datacenter at 100%.
- Ensure proper functioning of all Datacenters under your purview.
- Carry out Datacenter audit, periodically to ensure the Datacenters are healthy.
Generate monthly capacity report.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with Datacenter policies bank wide
- Research and suggest improvement initiatives with regards to Datacenter health checks.
- Monitor and ensure security of the Bank’s Datacenters.
Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Power,Platform and Datacenter Management.
Skills and Competences
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations Good and Strong Working Knowledge of Cisco Router, Operating
- Experienced in firewall management.
- Strong Network Troubleshooting Skills.
- Relationship management
- Vendor Management
- Issues management
- Integrity and honesty
- Technology Innovation
- Issues management
- Methods, standards creation