DelonJobs is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer for a leading fintech company in Nigeria who will be responsible for creating and maintaining innovative and reliable continuous deployment and integration of the company’s various applications and components. In addition, the individual will be responsible for configuring and maintaining some aspects of the platform where the company applications are deployed. Salary is negotiable. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with minimum of 3 years experience as a DevOps engineer. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code (DevOps Engineer – DOEPG211) as subject to email@example.com
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage application deployments on Kubernetes.
- Manage application databases running on MSSQL and PostgreSQL.
- Design and maintain application monitoring and metrics collections.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve existing software engineering processes through automation.
- Provide technical support by performing root cause analysis on QA and production infrastructures
- Design and document procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Strive to continuously improve existing processes used within the platform and software engineering team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A degree in a related discipline.
- 2+ years continuous experience working on enterprise containerized application deployment automation and integration and 1+ years of experience in Java web application development.
- Jenkins CI/CD solutions.
- Kubernetes & Docker containerization frameworks, deployment & management.
- Azure cloud services and management.
- Java web application development and deployment using Tomcat.
- Infrastructure as code practices o Relational DB administration (SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Application monitoring solutions like Prometheus, Grafana and Kibana.
- DevOps Automation using bash scripting and Terraform.