Job SummaryDelonJobs is helping a leading insurance company in Lagos to hire Head, IT Audit. The successful candidate will be responsible for championing best practice in governance, objectively assessing the adequacy of governance and management of existing risks, commenting on responses to emerging risks and proposed developments; and giving an objective and evidence based opinion on all aspects of governance, risk management and internal controlMinimum of seven (7) year relevant experience.Salary is between 8.5M – 10M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ,and ensure you make your email subject “Head, IT Audit – HIACI211”Job Description:In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- CISA or CISM certification
- During each audit, provide day-to-day and on-site support to ensure quality of IT Audit services provided
- Provide direction to IT auditors to ensure that audits are performed in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Review and audit IT processes across the companies.
- Review draft audit findings, and ensure issues are appropriately vetted and constructed given the circumstances.
- Provide reports to client managers on the effectiveness of their business unit’s internal control structure along with recommendations that improve the effectiveness and/or efficiency of a control or process.
- Evaluate the adequacy and timeliness of management’s response and the corrective action taken on all significant weaknesses noted in the reports.
- Coordinate with other risk management functions and Independent Public Accountants to minimize duplication of effort and to ensure that issues raised as a result of their reviews are appropriately addressed.
- Provide control consulting services to management to assist in redesign efforts that improve the control environment.
- Enhance Audit’s policies, procedures and methodologies to improve Audit’s effectiveness in achieving its Charter.