DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Head, Product Design and Conceptualization for a leading financial company in Lagos, Nigeria. The individual would be responsible for driving innovation in the bank through collaboration with stakeholders in FirstBank and FBNHoldings subsidiaries. The individual would also be responsible for providing leadership for Product Conceptualization, Product Implementation, Product Design and Software Quality assurance function in the Digital Innovation Lab. Interested candidates must possess a first-degree Computer Science or Engineering and have a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in business strategy & analysis into consumer facing products. Salary is negotiable. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject "Head, Product Design and Conceptualization – HPDCFB231” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drive Product roadmaps, enabling teams to bring innovative Products to the market through effective stakeholder management.
- Create, Supervise and Monitor the implementation of Design thinking culture in the Lab as a methodology for creating and managing Product vision for solution implemented through the Digital Innovation Lab.
- Drive and monitor AGILE delivery process as a methodology for implementing innovative solutions in the Lab.
- Provide leadership for team members in Business Analyst, Product design, Product Conceptualization and Software Quality Assurance in ensuring solutions worked on aligns with the bank’s strategic objective.
- Create, Supervise and Monitor processes that ensures effective Industry scanning for new technology trends, unique customer behavior required to gain competitive edge for the Bank.
- Co-ordinate ideation sessions to shape and refine ideas gathered through various idea generation processes, ensuring the bank takes a lead in the marketplace.
- Conduct market-testing and pre-feasibility studies in gathering insights on competition in creating competing Products.
- Jointly develop business plans and commercial launch plans for feasible products with the Head Digital Lab.
- Render weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly progress report on activities on Product implementation, Conceptualization, Design and Quality Assurance.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Information entrusted while delivering projects.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Performs other functions as may be required for the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
- First Degree Computer Science or Engineering.
- Masters, MBA, or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience – Over 7 years’ experience business strategy & analysis into consumer facing products.
- Understanding of financial services market.
- Banking services/product.
- Quantitative technique (mathematical and statistical).
- Business development and sales planning.
- Client Industry Knowledge.
- Business/Operational Strategy.
- Business/Product Development.
- Software Quality Management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Customer Relationship Management – Marketing/Sales/Relationship management -Retail and commercial Products – Data Analytics – Stakeholder management.
- Communication skills
- Writing and Presentation skill
- Problem Solving Skills