- Installing and configuring computer hardward, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and Maintaning computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company. ( This may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Testing new technology
- Repairing and replacing equipment parts where possible.
- HND / BSc in any Computer Science / Engineering or related field
- Not More than 26 years of age by April 2023
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Lower/LowerCredit
- Must have completed NYSC as at the time of application
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Demonstration of our core values of Humility, Responsibility, Efficiency and Simplicity
- “Can-do” attitude
- Take initiative and ownership
- Embrace challenges and changes
- Creative and critical/analytical mindset
- Professionalism, Flexibility, and Adaptability
- Love to work in a team.
The Program offers several opportunities
- Salary: N130,000 Monthly.
- Grow with an organisation where you are offered a challenging and rewarding experience, great career opportunity, and a fun place to work.
- As a tenet of career development, Newrest creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
- As a participant in the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is of priority to the business. The organisation will provide an environment where trainees will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through. This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader of the organisation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.