Delon Jobs is helping a leading IT company in Nigeria to hire Process and Automation Manager (Lagos). The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation, design, and implementation of best practice business processes to improve service and business efficiency. Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and ensure you make your email subject ‘Process and Automation Manager’
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phase
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
Experience with BPM / RPA tools a plus. (BPM/A – Business Process Management / Automation. RPA = Robotic Process Automation) is a plus
- A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
- Ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
- Analytical skill
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- Good communication skills (the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience)
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Meticulous attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- A self-starter who can adapt to new challenges
- Great team player