Procurement Officer – PM221
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Store officers check inventory records for accuracy.
- Store officers keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Store officers find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Store officers compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.