DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer for a leading fintech company in Nigeria who will be responsible for broad technical design, implementation and administration of numerous platform services on the company’s cloud infrastructure. The individual will be expected to be able to effectively assume independent ownership for the operation of significant components or areas of the cloud infrastructure, to successfully help the organization scale efficiently and cost effectively. Salary is negotiable. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline with minimum of 5years experience working on enterprise platform engineering and 2+ years of cloud platform implementation/administration. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code (Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer – SCSPG211) as subject to email@example.com
- Vision & Strategic Leadership – Help develop and grow the technical vision for the Paga platform and engage meaningfully in the strategic development of the overall business. Engage directly in business strategic leadership when it relates to platform solutions decisions.
- Broad-scoped Technical Ownership – Independently own/oversee major areas of the cloud platform infrastructure including planning, architecting, operating, monitoring. Own responsibility for key delivery criteria such as availability, performance, reliability, cost, security and maintainability for large portions of the cloud infrastructure.
- Technical Leadership – Provide technical leadership to foster a motivated and productive small team of platform engineers. Contribute continuously to the professional growth of other more junior peers. Provide broad-scoped yet in depth review of the work of teammates and reports.
- Process Leadership –Drive development and improvement of technical product development processes in collaborations with the other product development teams.
- Partner Engagement – Working effectively with industry/ecosystem partners to accomplish business goals related to the platform
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A degree in a related discipline.
- 5+ years continuous experience working on enterprise platform engineering and 2+ years of cloud platform implementation/administration.
- Azure cloud services and management.
- Kubernetes & Docker containerization frameworks, deployment & management.
- Java application deployment and Tomcat.
- Infrastructure as code practices.