- Putting in new furniture in accordance with the client’s requirements, including size, material choice, and other information.
- Separating existing furniture from a house or company, moving it, then putting it back together at the new place.
- Repairing broken legs or other sections, sanding surfaces, staining wood, or applying varnish to fix damaged furniture.
- Installing drapes, blinds, shades, or other window coverings at a residence or establishment.
- Uphold a secure and orderly workplace.
- Create a material request and confirm there are enough materials.
- Must have strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Must have high integrity and uphold strong ethical standards.
- Ability to make wise decisions and think critically.
- Inventive and problem-solving abilities.
- Positive team spirit.
- A focus on the details.
- The capacity to work with little guidance.