About the job
- Must be skilled in the use of WordPress.
- Designing and implementing new web pages, features and functionalities.
- Developing and maintaining the website's infrastructure.
- Ensuring high performance, availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Formulating an effective, responsive design and turning it into theme/child theme(s) and maintaining plugins.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the Foundation’s website.
- Identifying and responding to all website security breaches and issues.
- Content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Using digital tools for overall website optimization e.g. Google Search
- Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahref, Keyword Planner, etc.
- Plan, optimize, implement, and analyse organic search engine marketing activities for improved Search engine result page (SERP) rankings.
- Create functional UI/UX prototypes and wireframes.
- Ensure TEF Website optimisation for top-ranking SEO.
- Ensure TEF Website is intuitive for: auto-translations, based on server detected; and can switch to night mode, based on user preference.
- Serve as point person between TEF and HH Brand manager, in clearly communicating TEF’s design/ brand needs, as well as acting as brand custodian.
send your cvs to Juliet.Otu@heirslifeassurance.com as qualified candidates will be contacted