A successful concierge officer maintain updated knowledge of assets specific to the company’s needs. He / she also provides excellent customer service and attention to detail.
Responsibilities for Concierge
- Answer phone an email inquiries from potential guests in a timely and respectful manner
- Greet guests and visitors warmly and make them feel welcome and attended
- Offer restaurant and activity recommendations and assist guests in arranging transportation and excursions
- Receive and redirect mail, phone calls, packages, etc
- Ensure that guest spaces and lobby are clean and tidy at all times
- Act as a liaison between guests and any department necessary.