Key Result Areas
The key result areas of this role are:
- Supervise the prescription or administration, treatment, therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury to patients
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Provide annual medical check-ups, counseling patient on healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
- Execute minor surgical procedures on patients to remove, repair, or improve functioning of diseased or injured body parts and systems in conjunction with specialist physicians.
- Supervise the planning, implementation, or administration of health programs or standards in the hospital for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- Prepare reports which include birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or medical status of individuals.
- Adhering to professional and service code of conduct and ethics;
- To ensure comprehensive, accurate and concise medical records are collected and maintained for patients with an appropriate signed and dated legible entry in the patient’s medical record.
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Medical Officer" as the subject of the mail.