Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct and coordinate worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, and recordkeeping.
- Coordinate growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
- Maintain relationship with vendors and clients to ensure optimum profitability
- Analyze market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
- Record information, such as production, farm management practices, and prepare other financial and operational reports.
- Determine procedural changes in grading and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Analyze soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for optimum production.
- Inspect equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Plan and direct research and development activities geared towards creating more efficient management strategies and products with desirable characteristics
- Must have considerable working experience in watermelon and cucumber farming
- Must be Detail Oriented
- Strong communication skill
Send CVs to email@example.com